This is the main page for all the documentation in support of our products. We will try to keep the wiki articles updated to the best of our knowledge. If you find anything missing, please let us know at Yantrr Support
- 1 VAYU M2M Capes
- 2 VAYU2 M2M Capes
- 3 VIBE IoT Platform
- 4 VIBE2 IoT Platform
- 5 INDU-RS
- 6 Application Notes
- 7 Operating Systems supported (Debian, Ubuntu, Angstrom, Android)
- 8 Short Application Notes
VAYU M2M Capes
SW Images and Drivers
We provide active support for Debian Wheezy for all our capes. We are actively developing Android and Angstrom support and notes for these will also be here soon. To get started with our capes, you can take any of these paths:
Precompiled Image instructions
- Debian Image (all patches applied / driver installed). Click Here
- Compile Debian image from scratch and apply needed patches and install driver Click Here.
- Compile Android image from scratch and apply needed patches and install driver Click Here.
- Ångström, Ubuntu generic installation in BeagleBone to get our cape working Click Here
Software Starter Guide
Covers steps to enable data connection on 2G or 3G capes, and also steps to use GPS PPS and NMEA messages with an application to setup NTP server.
- Software Startup guide for 2G capes
- Software Startup guide for 3G capes
- Software Startup guide for GPS capes
- Frequently Asked Question about Hardware and Software
Cape Startup Guide
- How to start with the VAYU 2G Capes
- How to start with the VAYU 3G Capes
- How to start with the VAYU P Cape
- VAYU Cape Compatibility
Cape Pinouts and other details
VAYU2 M2M Capes
- MicroSD card Image : VAYU2_4.4_debian_24082017.img.xz
VIBE IoT Platform
Software Starter Guide
Covers full introduction to VIBE hardware and steps to use the Modem and GPS.
- MicroSD card Image : VIBE_4.4_debian_16052017.img.xz
VIBE2 IoT Platform
- MicroSD card Image : VIBE2_4.4_debian_10052017.img.xz
- GPS Location and time synchronization.
- USB Wireless Devices.
- RTC on VIBE.
- Battery Backup and monitoring
- Use USB to serial adapter
Operating Systems supported (Debian, Ubuntu, Angstrom, Android)
We have tested the VAYU capes in the following configurations on different operating systems:
- Debian: We provide full support for this. Pre-compiled images for both SD Card based use and for flashing to the eMMC are provided (see Section above).
- Ubuntu: We have tested our capes on Ubuntu. GPS (NMEA over serial tty port) is known to be working, PPS requires PPS support to be compiled in the kernel. The 3G modem (of the 3GH* and 3GC* capes) as well as the 2G modem (of the 2GD* and 2GQ* capes) have been tested to work on Ubuntu. We are in the process of generating Ubuntu images and making all configuration files available online.
- Angstrom: See Click Here.
- Android: We've been able to partially test our cape. Again, there are no known issues but we will put images and configuration files after fully verifying them.